Cycle for Life Bike Tour
June 14, 2014
Hanover Park Vineyard
1927 Courtney-Huntsville Rd, Yadkinville, NC Tour Begins at 8:00 a.m.
Mail in your registration form or register online at active.com. Pre-registration closes at midnight on June 12, 2014.
- Enjoy one of North Carolina's finest bike tours with distances for all abilities. Fabulous scenery, home-baked goodies at rests stops and SAG support provided by Mock Orange Bikes.
- All pre-registered cyclists receive breakfast & lunch, and will be eligible for wine tasting. Registration also available for non-cyclists.
- Proceeds from Cycle for Life benefit the NC Stroke Association's stroke prevention, education and post-stroke services and Wake Forest Baptist Health Neurosciences.
- New! Join our Cycle for Life Century Club by donating more than $100 to Cycle for Life. Receive a specially designed performance T-shirt.
- Questions? Contact the North Carolina Stroke Association, Beth Parks, firstname.lastname@example.org or (336) 713-5052.
We invite you to view the photographs of the Cycle for Life bike tour, and mark your calendar to join us next June.
2013 was another successful year for the Cycle for Life event. More information to come. For now, click here to see photos of the event!
Cycle for Life 2012 Image Gallery
"Great day for the ride. Homemade cookies at rest stops, courteous staffing....the ride was good and well mapped and marked. Will recommend this ride to my friends." - Cyclist participant in 2010, D. Blevins
2011 Image Gallery
Older Image Galleries: